Please note that this document is subject to change. As the CDC guidelines and the governor’s executive orders are updated, these guidelines will be updated accordingly.
If you have suggestions, comments, or concerns regarding these guidelines, please call us at (919) 338-1488 or email us at email@example.com
- Employees must wear masks at all times. Masks are required for all students over the age of 11 and recommended for those under 11.
- Our lobbies are closed to parents, siblings, and other guests.
- Both water coolers have been removed from our lobbies. Please bring your own water to all activities.
- All clients must use hand sanitizer upon arrival at the studio.
- All clients and employees are expected to remain six feet apart when possible.
- No physical contact between instructors, employees, or clients. This includes high fives, handshakes, hugs, holding hands, etc.
- Avoid touching your nose, face, and eyes.
- All clients must sign a waiver indicating that they understand the risks associated with participating in any activities at Royal Grace or Pilates at Studio 8.
- Any employees or clients who have had contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days or who is experiencing any of the following symptoms must stay home.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Clients and employees are required to wear masks and gloves at all times. While on the reformers, clients must wear grip socks. Clients may wear their own masks, however complimentary masks and gloves will be provided. If you do not have grip socks, they are available for purchase in the lobby.
- Students no longer need to sign in upon arrival. This will be taken care of by your instructor.
- We are functioning at half capacity with every other reformer taped off in order to promote social distancing.
- Clients must use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Each client must wash their hands for at least 20 seconds with warm water and soap after using the restroom. Single use paper towels will be available as opposed to reused cloth hand towels. After each class, an employee will clean and disinfect bathroom surfaces.
- We will not have water or towels available, so please bring these items from home if you wish to have them during your session.
- As a bonus for you, we will have Phone Soap available for you to use during your session. For more information, click here.